Northside Christian College is seeking to employ Junior School Teachers to join our team, commencing in January 2022.
Positions available include:
- A full time Junior School Teacher
- Fixed-term contract for Term 1, 2022
- Fixed-term contract for Semester 1, 2022
The successful applicants will join an outstanding Christian College committed to inspiring and developing students’ spiritual, academic, emotional and social potential.
You will be able to demonstrate that you are:
- Passionate about challenging and engaging students
- Committed to developing young lives in a Christian culture
- Able to cultivate high academic standards
- Willing and able to actively lead co-curricular activities
- Able to thrive as a part of a team of professional staff
- Able to teach from a Christian Worldview
- Able to exhibit Northside Christian College’s genuine Christian commitment and care for students
To apply, please download click on the link below to access Northside’s employment webpage, download the Position Description and follow the How to apply for employment directions. Only complete applications which include all required documents will be considered.
All applicants will be screened under College policy and are required to provide a range of documents including a current Pastor’s reference. Only complete applications which include these documents will be considered.
Applications close: Monday 10 January 2022