Secondary Mathematics Teacher
“Right Start, Bright Future”
Calvary Christian College is a leading independent school in North Queensland, providing excellence in Christian education to over 900 students from Kindergarten to Year 12. We are currently inviting applications to fill the full-time position of Secondary Mathematics Teacher for an 18-month contract commencing 11 July 2022.
Reporting to the Director of Secondary College, this role is responsible providing quality instruction within the College’s Biblical framework and in accordance with the Australian Curriculum and QCAA requirements.
The ideal applicant will:
- Hold relevant educational qualifications
- Maintain Queensland College of Teachers registration or have the ability to obtain registration
- Have the ability to demonstrate a Christian worldview
- Cooperatively work as a member of a team
- Ability to effectively communicate with management, staff, students and parents
- Demonstrate effective classroom teaching and classroom management procedures which reflect current teaching trends
- Be supportive of the Christian ethos of the College
Please visit www.calvary.qld.edu.au or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a full position description for the role.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications are to be submitted by email to email@example.com and must contain:
- a completed Application Pack (available on the Careers page of the Calvary website),
- a cover letter addressing applicant’s suitability for the role in relation to the above selection criteria, and
- a current resume.
PLEASE NOTE: As per the QLD Chief Health Officer’s Public Health Direction “COVID-19 Vaccination Requirements for Workers in a high-risk setting Direction”, applicants must be able to meet all current COVID-19 vaccination requirements to work in a QLD school.