TEACHER – FAITH FLEXIBLE LEARNING
An exciting and rewarding teaching position has become available at Faith Flexible Learning, to support students (including students with verified impairments and/or learning difficulties, and students with advanced learning needs), to reach their full potential.
This role will commence in Term 1 of 2023.
These activities are not exhaustive and may include other responsibilities as directed by the Principal of the School.
- Implement and uphold evidence-based teaching and learning strategies in line with our whole school programs and practices.
- Provide active and engaging hands-on learning experiences that both support and extend students.
- Incorporate appropriate behaviour management strategies in line with the school philosophy.
- Be committed to creating life-long learners.
KEY REQUIREMENTS OF THE ROLE:
- Hold a current QCT Registration.
- Demonstrated experience in Teaching.
- Demonstrated experience working with Australian Curriculum.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with students, families and colleagues.
- Demonstrated involvement in extracurricular activities.
- Possess strong Christian character and support Faith’s Christian values.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Be able to work autonomously – ability to manage time, set priorities, meet deadlines.
- Have a proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Possess intermediate to advanced computer skills, including experience with educational software.
HOW TO APPLY
Faith Flexible Learning invites applications from qualified teachers.
To be considered for this position, applicants must include:
- Covering letter and curriculum vitae.
- Statement of Christian Faith/ supporting reference from a Minister or Pastor.
- Statement of service.
- Current QCT Registration evidence.
Become a part of something special.
Apply now. Please send your application to Grace Squires at email@example.com (Heading: Teacher – Faith Flexible Learning).
Closing date: Friday the 23rd of December 2022.